Table of contents
- At the social crossroads (about capitalism and socialism)
- Mészáros István : Reflections on the New International
- Szabó Tamás, Fülöp Ádám : People without land, land without people. Material and spiritual expropriation of land in Hungary
- Fred Magdoff : Twenty-First-Century Land Grabs Accumulation by Agricultural Dispossession
- Mônica Dias Martins : Learning to Participate: The MST Experience in Brazil
- Laurent Delcourt : The expanding techniques of agrarian business on the South hemisphere
- Jancsó Miklós : This silly profession. An interview by Andrew James Horton
- Krzysztof Rucinski : Two men against history A comparative analysis films by Miklós Jancsó and Andrzej Wajda
- Barta Tamás : The early period of the Hungarian folk-dance movement – social ideology or national art?
- Fóris Ákos : The Holocaust in the area of the Western Group of Occupation Forces. Account of the Solicitor Division of the State Protection Authority in the case of Nándor Pápai, 12th of January, 1950.
- Bartha Eszter : Collective farms in the grip of the state
- Tütő László : Head Party – Belly Party
The text tries to separate and draft the three types of the approaches to our world. It analyses the most fundamental differences of these in the fields of ecology, the question of poverty, the participative politics and pedagogy.
Zsuzsanna Varga: Az agrárlobbi tündöklése és bukása az államszocializmus időszakában. [The Rise and Fall of the Agrarian Lobby in the State Socialist Age]. Budapest, Gondolat Kiadó, 2013
The participation of the Hungarian occupying troops in the Nazi genocide in the Soviet territories lately has got into the focus of attention. A nation-wide debate has emerged in Hungary, and it shows that it could be rewarding to deepen the researches among the documents kept on the shelves of the Hungarian archives as well. This document is an account of an investigation by the Hungarian authorities after the war about the sequential mass murders. It reveals that despite the former statement of the literature, the troops of the Western Group of Occupation Forces actively took part in the Holocaust.